Click to Enlarge
Click to Enlarge
The award winning CNX is a highly visible noise warning indicator that has been designed for use in industrial environments, especially the construction, demolition and civil engineering industries. It can be used for health and safety purposes to indicate when noise levels are sufficiently high for hearing protection to be worn or, in noise sensitive neighbourhoods, to monitor sound levels and indicate when noise nuisance may be an issue. Helps to ensure best practice for health and safety at work and environmental monitoring.
The CNX is a standalone unit with a robust case built to withstand the rigours of construction site use. Three banks of high visibility LEDs (green, amber and red) light when sound levels are safe, nearing the limit and too loud. It is switchable to operate on 110 or 230 Volts AC
CNX Industrial Noise Monitor / Warning Indicator Specification
• Clearly indicates noise levels
• Quick & simple to use (freestanding, portable, mains plug fitted)
• Built for industrial use and construction sites in particular
• Adjustable trigger level
• High visibility LED technology for superior visual impact, long life and low running costs
• 360 degree viewing angle
• Collapsible tripod base
• Impact resistant lens
• Switchable between 110 Volt and 230 Volts
• Switchable between A (health & safety) and Linear (noise nuisance) weighting
• Water resistant (suitable for outdoor use)
• Fully CE Compliant
• Overall dimensions (approx): 190mm × 190mm × 1600mm (Width x Depth x Height)
• Weight 4kg (including base)
** Delivery usually 3-4 working days **
Developed in partnership with McGee, the CNX 360° Mobile Visual Noise Indicator won the Corporate Demolition Innovation Award at the National Federation of Demolition Contractors (NFDC) Demolition Awards.
Councils have extensive powers to control noise and other nuisance from building sites under the Control of Pollution Act 1974 and the Environmental Protection Act 1990 if informal action fails to solve any problems. This can involve prescribing working hours and methods. Piling is a major cause of construction noise nuisance. The CNX Construction noise monitor assists demolition / civil engineering contractors in keeping control of building site noise levels from plant and machinery.
Download CNX Construction Site Noise Indicator Instruction Manual