Click to Enlarge
Click to Enlarge
SCX Noise Limiter has been designed by installers to overcome the drawbacks of other products. The contactor unit, which is housed in a separate case can be fitted at a convenient location out of sight to simplify mains wiring. The control unit, with high visibility level indicator and sound pickup microphone, is connected to the contactor using low voltage cable for ease of installation. Simple to fit and operate, the SCX noise limiter incorporates the latest features and is local authority approved. With fully automatic operation, 32 Amp switching capability and door switch / fire alarm connection this noise limiting device offers straightforward installation and adjustment at a low price.
The sound in the venue is monitored by the built-in microphone and the level is clearly indicated on the display unit. If your pre-selected maximum level is exceeded the warning LEDs light. If the sound remains too loud for a period of approximately 20 seconds mains power is disconnected from the sound equipment for 20 seconds and then automatically reconnected; thus no user intervention is required for operation. The trigger level is adjustable and may be switched to full range or bass frequency response. The trigger time delay can be altered if required. If an additional sound level is required to allow two separate volume levels to be set (so that door / window switches can be connected to reduce the permissible sound level when doors or windows are left open or a timer can automatically change levels for different times of the day / night) our L2X noise limiter would provide the optimal solution.
• Separate Mains Contactor with 32 Amp Switching Capability (Supplied)
• Internal Sensitivity (trigger level) Adjustment 70-120dB
• 2 Measurement Filters (Linear or Bass Weighting)
• High Visibility LED Level Indicators
• Fire Alarm Interface - allows music to be silenced in the event of a fire
• Security Loop (cuts power when contacts open) with LED indicator
• 20 Second Time Delay Before Cut Off (Internally Variable 5-40 Seconds)
• Automatic Reset After 20 Seconds (Can Be Manually Reset Sooner)
• Microphone Anti-tamper With LED Indicator
• External Microphone Option
• Fully Automatic Operation
• Designed By Installers
• Straightforward Fitting
• Low Cost
• Extremely Reliable
• Made In The UK
• CE Conformity
• 3 Year Warranty
• Approved by Environmental Health Departments
• Dimensions (Display Unit): Width 166mm, Depth 160mm, Height 134mm • Total weight 5kg *** IN STOCK *** Delivery usually 1-2 working days.
Note: A sound level meter will be required if you wish to set the trigger level to a specific sound pressure (dB) level - Click here for details.